Stickman Run 2 Stickman Run 2

Can I give you a tip?

Get Adobe Flash.

Moscardino0 responds:

I do have it.
I find pivot easier to use.

Dumb Larry Dumb Larry

Please

Please, the Portal is no place for unfinished works, you should submit works in progress to the http://www.newgrounds.com/ngmag/alpha s/ otherwise it's useless and will just be blammed. I would like to see more of this though, with a little cleaning up and audio it should be passable. Try adding shadows and highlights, light sources, more detail in your environment, and multiple camera angles.

gun will episode 1 gun will episode 1

I do like your style

It's a bit sketchy and a bit raw, but your animation and character design is alright. I like that rough gestural anime look. You really made the music yourself? Props, it was well compiled.

Warfare 1944 Warfare 1944

Needs Strategy

I would like to see some micro and macro implemented. Waiting on resources and waiting on build and recharge takes too long. I just spammed assault, rifle, and machine gun and won every map. Tanks are no problem when you protect a bazooka squad. Visually it was nice, but man, the gameplay mechanics need a going over.

More Zombies More Zombies

Bawlin'

Man, I haven't played a game this good in a long time.

Plethu! Plethu!

A basic game and a Rick Astley video...

A basic game and a Rick Astley video do not constitute a game. The game was bland, needs more like color and better art direction.