Stickman Run 2 Stickman Run 2

Can I give you a tip?

Get Adobe Flash.

Moscardino0 responds:

I do have it.
I find pivot easier to use.

Dumb Larry Dumb Larry

Please

Please, the Portal is no place for unfinished works, you should submit works in progress to the http://www.newgrounds.com/ngmag/alpha s/ otherwise it's useless and will just be blammed. I would like to see more of this though, with a little cleaning up and audio it should be passable. Try adding shadows and highlights, light sources, more detail in your environment, and multiple camera angles.

gun will episode 1 gun will episode 1

I do like your style

It's a bit sketchy and a bit raw, but your animation and character design is alright. I like that rough gestural anime look. You really made the music yourself? Props, it was well compiled.

The ghost of Michael past The ghost of Michael past

hey man

It was okay, it wasn't that interesting. Try more camera angles and have Michael dancing. Furthermore, try adding shadow and highlight to your character's skin and clothes. Along with a homemade curtain, you should really give credit to where you found that curtain image.

Masked Man - WRYYYY Masked Man - WRYYYY

I liked it man

It was short, but your animation is pretty good. Try adding more fine details like shadow and lighting. Having multiple camera angles would be excellent too. It's just a suggestion, ya know. If you need any tips as far as artistic direction goes, I'd love to help, just message me sometime.

Pencilmation #7 Pencilmation #7

Awesome

That cow growing huge was classic.

Slaughterween Slaughterween

i enjoyed it

although this style of animation really grabs my interest. i can't really say i "find entertainment" in the subject matter, but far be it for me to discriminate. i thought the storyline was good and the animation was just beautiful.

keep up the good work =]]

Soldier X Report Soldier X Report

just coz u made it doesnt mean u should submit it.

i read the book like 8 years ago. it wasnt that great. neither was this flash. no offense. this was really boring.

Piuneer responds:

meh.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

simply beautiful

This is such a great piece of work. I do not know how anyone couldn't like it.

Subordinate Droids 2 Subordinate Droids 2

I don't know what some of these guys are talking..

I don't know what some of these guys are talking about, I really liked this. There where some funny comments and it was well rounded.

I really liked your 3d, it was very smooth and blended in well with your animations. You have to tell me how you did your PIP effect (Picture in Picture)

ben @ charliecorp . com

sorbitol responds:

Thanks for the great review! I'll e-mail you my secret recipe very soon!